jeudi 10 octobre 2013

My first blog

So here we are my first blog! Super Duper.
Actually I was pretty proud of me, when I was still a young teenager I never had a blog. I never wanted to tell my life on the internet, I think it's a little bit, hum how can I say that? It's creepy... But I have to do it, so let's try, and maybe I will discover through this experience a great passion for blogging :) (I suppose that's how it say : blogging. It's sound weird).

So first of all, what did we explore last week? Ah, yes it was a brainstorming about facebook and the way that this site can help us to foward in English. Well, blog, Facebook... I'm loving it! But that's fine, I will do it too. I'm not gone from this website for over two year, I have absolutly any idea about what can be be my password. First strike : false ; Second : same result ; third : Yeah congratulation !

It has changed since the last time I logged on. No I don't want "Une page de couverture", what's the hell... Just leave me alone, I have a homework to do for my English’s class, I'm no here for fun !
So, how Facebook can improve your English ?

I start by sending a "message privé" to an equator’s friend; I met him 5 years ago during a school trip. It's nice to have some news, it was a lovely guy, it will allow me to renew contacts and do my work at the same time. Awesome !

To stay in the same theme, I will also try sending “des demandes d’amitités” to some strangers, and maybe they’d like to talk with me. I’m not pretty sure, I think they’ll fine me bizarre, but I can try. So “j’ajoute” an Australian, Irish, American and Canadian. This is a good start.


I don’t have any inspiration, I hate facebook, it’s a gossipal site, but nothing interesting never happened. So I will follow Nostalgia Critic aka That Guy With The Glasses’ page, it a guy who do films reviews.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire